Thursday, October 18, 2012

What We Are to Advertisers

The two categories that I chose are Experiencers and Makers. The Experiencers are "on the edge, enthusiastic, impulsive, and even reckless." They're social butterflies and are always doing something to fulfill their time. Makers on the other hand are more of the practical side of Experiencers. They build things and learn from that. Makers are also "conservative, suspicious, and respectful." I noticed that I am more of the Maker and completely not the Experiencer after reading the explanations. I feel like I'm more of a Maker because I don't really socialize with others and enjoy staying to myself. I like to create things and learn in that way. I'm definitely not an Experiencer because I don't live on the edge and I'm always cautious in what I do. I'm also entirely opposite of a social butterfly. It's the last thing I want to do.

Growing up, I was always fond of creativity and making my own things. When I buy things, majority of the time I end up using it for a complete different reason than it was meant for. I find ways to be creative in everything I do, therefore I believe it puts me in the category of a Maker. I'm conservative, and it's not easy to find me at social events with others.

After reading each description, I found that I am not an Experiencer because I'm not outgoing. As stated before, I'm not social and don't enjoy associating with others in events. I don't act impulsively and not reckless. I try to stay away from that. To put it simple, I don't really "experience."

No comments:

Post a Comment